Craft Forum

Good Morning,

I should, really, be working...but am trying to catch up with some writing and organisation before I crack on...

So just a quickie to say I have set up a forum for Crafters, so please, do come and have a look...

http://ukcraftsforum.49.forumer.com/index.php

I have been a bit disappointed with other forums I have joined...not because of members, I hasten to add...they are always a delightfully friendly and welcoming group...but sometimes, those who run forums have their own hidden (or not so hidden) agendas...whether it's making money from advertising...or advertising their own services or sites...or sometimes even more sinister motives...

So, ths forum will be a friendly and safe place to chat about your crafts and arts...I do hope you'll take a look and join...

Jude xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment