Spam

Sorry I haven't been about....the week seems to have floooown by...

So...I have just been clearing out my junk mail folder...and, according to the emails I received today...

I won 1,000,000 Dollars (US) on a Jamaican Lottery and all I need to do is send them my bank details and £100 to claim my prize....

I have been befriended by a young woman in Russia who would love to chat with me...AND a depressed Mexican woman who has been left destitute and is apealing to me because she knows me to be a good Christian man who will help her in her plight and send her enough money to meet the rent and feed her children...AND a kindly Nigerian Banker who needs my assistance in getting £20,000,000 from a bank account there...if he can use my Bank account and my name he'll gladly share the money with me...

I also need to log into my Santander Bank Account, in order to confirm my log in details and HSBC also would like me to click on a link they sent me because they will have to shut down my account because of suspected unauthorised use...

I need to love my girlfriend the right way....and she'll be mine forever - I'm pre-approved to order direct...my rod isn't hard enough ...and I don't have enough to give her

and Abbey National have suspended my account...

I'm a nervous wreck after all that....but I'm blinking loaded and at least my accounts have been secured, what with me clicking that email link and providing my log in details....phew!

Have a good Saturday Night....

Jude xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment